If you need an attorney for nursing home neglect in St Louis – we have over 35 years’ experience.
Nursing Home Neglect is different from abuse. It can be defined as failing to care for a resident to the degree that a reasonable person in the same position would exercise. Neglect may include any of the following:
- Physical neglect: Disregard for the necessities of daily living
- Medical neglect: Lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to timely report changes in a resident's condition to a physician
- Failure to prevent or treat dehydration, malnutrition and decubitus ulcers (pressure sores)
- Improper infection care
- Failure to protect from health and safety hazards
- Failure to monitor the whereabouts of a resident
If you believe that a loved one has been abused or neglected by the nursing home staff charged with his or her care, contact an attorney at The Glassman Law Firm for a prompt free consultation.
Call today for a free consultation with a nursing home neglect attorney in the St. Louis area.
Learn More »